Our Practice Areas – Chicago Employment Lawyers
Werman Salas P.C. is a Chicago based employment law firm representing employees in every kind of workplace legal dispute. Our practice areas include minimum wage and overtime pay lawsuits, claims for owed tips, commissions, bonuses and other unpaid wages, discrimination, retaliation, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims, and sexual harassment. If you are looking to find an employment lawyer you can trust, and who will aggressively represent you, Werman Salas P.C. can help. We are among the most experienced and successful employment law firms in the State of Illinois and can represent you in federal and state courts anywhere in the United States.
Contact our firm if you have a workplace dispute or have questions about any of our practice areas, including:
- White collar exemptions
- Highly compensated employee exemptions
- Computer employee exemptions
- Outside sales employees exemptions
- Commissioned retail sales exemptions
- Motor carrier exemptions
- Employees in hospitals and special care
- Blue collar workers
- Police, fire fighters, paramedics and other first responders
- Independent contractor exemption
- Exempt status of specific jobs
- What time must I be paid for?
- How do I calculate overtime pay?
- Age discrimination
- Equal pay and compensation discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Race and color discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Sexual harassment and discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Employment agreements and negotiations
- Severance agreements and negotiations
- Whistleblower claims
- Breach of contract
- Employee benefits law
- Employee leave of absence
- Restrictive covenants
- Employment dispute resolution and problem solving
To learn more about our firm, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys immediately.
If you have questions regarding minimum wage law or employment discrimination, contact Werman Salas P.C. to learn more about your rights. Prospective clients can schedule an appointment by calling 877-419-1008 or by filling out our contact form.